Your privacy is of great importance to us. Therefore, we comply with the legislation relating to respect for private life. This means that your personal data is safe with us, and we always treat these with care. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you of the different types of personal information, as defined below, that ENGLANDER collects, uses and discloses.
What is personal information?
A 'personal information' is any information that can identify you, directly or indirectly, as an individual. This information may include, without limitation, your name, your address, your location data, phone number, email address, IP (Internet Protocol), your email password, your age, or one or more factors specific to your physical, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
How do we use your information?
It is possible that we use the information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other functions of our website as follows:
- Enhance your user experience and enable us to offer the type of content and products that interest you most ;
- Improve our website to better serve you ;
- Allow to better serve you by answering your requests Customer ;
- Inform you of new products or services ;
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other functions of our website ;
- Ask for feedback and comments about products or services ;
- Follow up after a match (live chat, email or phone call).
When and how do we obtain your consent?
Your consent is required when you access the website.
How do we ensure the security of your personal information?
If you have questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, you can contact us.
What are your rights and choices regarding your personal information?
At any time, you have a right to access your personal information. You have the right to request the ENGLANDER to correct personal data if any change was made. You may also request deletion of your personal data, the so-called right to be forgotten (see 'Cookies Policy').
Protection of personal information responsible
II. POLICY OF COOKIES
What does the term 'cookie' mean?
A cookie is a set of data sent from a website and stored on your computer that allows other websites to record your web activity navigation and recall information. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smart phone or other electronic device when you visit our website. They allow us or our third party partners to identify you and make your visit easier and more useful when you revisit our web site.
Who collects information?
There are different types of cookies. Some come directly from our website and other third parties that place cookies on our site.
Cookies can be stored for varying periods in your browser or electronic device. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or electronic device when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or electronic device until deleted, or until they reach their expiration date.
ENGLANDER will collect, use and disclose your personal information where it is fair and legal to do.
What cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are generally established as a response to actions you have taken that constitute a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. These cookies do not store any personally identifying information. - Functional cookies. Functional cookies are used to facilitate your browsing experience, for example your choices of store (Canada or United States) or currency (CAD or USD). - Analytics cookies. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information about the number of visitors, traffic source, etc. - Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies may be used to build a profile of your interests and provide you with relevant advertisements. They do not store personal data directly but are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, your advertising will be less targeted.
How ENGLANDER handles transactional data?
The billing information, such as name, address, country, postal code, phone numbers, etc. are retained by its ERP via ENGLANDER Our third party partners, namely the developers website, also retain such information.
In both cases, conservation billing information is not managed by cookies. In addition, as the information have no expiration date, ENGLANDER and its third party partners would have to erase data if a consumer were to apply. Only one piece of identification, which would take the form of a code, could be retained to trace a transaction, and any information personally identifiable would be abolished.
ENGLANDER retains no information on credit cards that would have been used on the website to purchase products. ENGLANDER has a partnership with Stripe, which is an IT platform for online payments used by many companies worldwide Internet. For more information on Stripe policy for the protection of privacy and its impact on the GDPR, please visit the following link https://stripe.com/ca/privacy
How can you reject and delete cookies?
This policy was last modified times 14/11/2023.